What is Hydroponics?
Hydroponics is the process of growing plants without soil and with very little water. Eliminating soil from the plant growth process increases efficiency, decreases risk of pests and blight, and guarantees more nutrient-dense produce, promoting health for you and your family.
The importance of water and soil quality continues to grow as our population increases, and people increasingly live in urban environments. The ability to grow fresh fruits and vegetables without soil, indoors or outdoors, is not only becoming an advantage, but a necessity.
We believe that hydroponics will soon be the most commonly used growing technique worldwide.
Benefits of Hydroponics
Using water, nutrients and grow media, hydroponic fruits and vegetables provide the following benefits:
- Better flavor profile
- Higher nutrient density
- More beautiful presentation
- Ultimate freshness
- Longer lasting
Other benefits include:
- Minimal contact with soil-borne fungi and pests
- Plants receive their nutrients via a water-based mineral solution
- Increase in growth rates by up to 50%
- Requires little space to successfully grow indoors or out, making it well-suited for urban life